Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun 07-15-2018 3:39PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Tue 04-18-2017 5:51PM 
Offline
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08-18-2003 2:33PM
Posts: 1186
Location: Somewhere East Of Pittsburgh

Source: Off Campus
Ryan wrote:
heretic wrote:
el_lorenzo wrote:
Cylord wrote:
LostBoyz wrote:
Why is this still here?


Does anyone want to do something with it? I think we have a great name, just come up with a product or pyramid scheme or something.

How about a quote pyramid scheme?


Now that is an idea I can get behind... in a totally non-sexual way.

Don't lie... you considered it.


Who is hosting this anyway? Later this year I could have time to move it to my AWS account.


Chankster last I checked. Probably sitting under his desk on in a circa 2010 computer.

_________________
MOHELA Sucks.

I should get paid for this shit...

Someone please tell me to do my homework.


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Fri 04-21-2017 4:51PM 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08-08-2005 5:09PM
Posts: 2334
Location: STL

Source: Off Campus
mad duck wrote:
Ryan wrote:
heretic wrote:
el_lorenzo wrote:
Cylord wrote:
LostBoyz wrote:
Why is this still here?


Does anyone want to do something with it? I think we have a great name, just come up with a product or pyramid scheme or something.

How about a quote pyramid scheme?


Now that is an idea I can get behind... in a totally non-sexual way.

Don't lie... you considered it.


Who is hosting this anyway? Later this year I could have time to move it to my AWS account.


Chankster last I checked. Probably sitting under his desk on in a circa 2010 computer.


It was virtualized many years ago.

_________________
"This is not my sig", it said. - I looked at it suspiciously; Who's sig was it, then?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Mon 07-24-2017 11:50PM 
Offline
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Sat 01-22-2005 6:10PM
Posts: 109

Source: Off Campus
My baby brother is starting down there in a few weeks, I am trying to convince him to make this a thing again.


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Wed 08-23-2017 11:56PM 
Offline
bertowned
bertowned
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-20-2006 4:26PM
Posts: 2118

Source: Off Campus
Chankster wrote:
mad duck wrote:
Ryan wrote:
heretic wrote:
el_lorenzo wrote:
Cylord wrote:
LostBoyz wrote:
Why is this still here?


Does anyone want to do something with it? I think we have a great name, just come up with a product or pyramid scheme or something.

How about a quote pyramid scheme?


Now that is an idea I can get behind... in a totally non-sexual way.

Don't lie... you considered it.


Who is hosting this anyway? Later this year I could have time to move it to my AWS account.


Chankster last I checked. Probably sitting under his desk on in a circa 2010 computer.


It was virtualized many years ago.


What happened to LEGO computer?

_________________
BigPeeOn wrote:
Here's the deal: chemistry is the devil.
Anything beyond balancing an chemical equation is black magic.


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Fri 08-25-2017 5:05PM 
Offline
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-18-2002 10:33AM
Posts: 749
Location: Kansas City, KS

Source: Off Campus
Whee, postin' from the Google Fibers in KC!

_________________
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Mon 01-15-2018 8:51PM 
Offline
Drowning
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-15-2004 9:36PM
Posts: 4951
Location: ~~~~\o/~~~~~

Source: Off Campus
amd2800barton wrote:
Chankster wrote:
mad duck wrote:
Ryan wrote:
heretic wrote:
el_lorenzo wrote:
Cylord wrote:
LostBoyz wrote:
Why is this still here?


Does anyone want to do something with it? I think we have a great name, just come up with a product or pyramid scheme or something.

How about a quote pyramid scheme?


Now that is an idea I can get behind... in a totally non-sexual way.

Don't lie... you considered it.


Who is hosting this anyway? Later this year I could have time to move it to my AWS account.


Chankster last I checked. Probably sitting under his desk on in a circa 2010 computer.


It was virtualized many years ago.



What happened to LEGO computer?



Lego computer died a long time ago, but I'm sure there's been more than one.

I still have a picture of it. https://i.imgur.com/l77ERKT.jpg

_________________
Rolla survivor

Join us in IRC, irc.seek42.net


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Mon 01-29-2018 12:08PM 
Offline
Private

Joined: Mon 01-29-2018 11:59AM
Posts: 1

Source: Somewhere On Campus
Just an idea if you wanted to scare/surprise faculty&staff who might know of this, SUB has a TV display in Havener you can rent space on for a week, so you could make a slide to go on there here:
https://orgsync.com/66247/forms/86871


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Who is still alive?
PostPosted: Fri 06-01-2018 1:12PM 
Offline
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08-18-2003 2:33PM
Posts: 1186
Location: Somewhere East Of Pittsburgh

Source: Off Campus
I'd throw in to run an ad.

Also, bump?

_________________
MOHELA Sucks.

I should get paid for this shit...

Someone please tell me to do my homework.


Top
 Profile  
    
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group