Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat 04-27-2024 10:04AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 10:31PM 
Lieutenant General

Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

Source: Altman Hall
hdncollision wrote:
I bet he "practices" making out with his sister.

Aww man, I wish I had a sister to practice on, It would be great if she was my twin. *shudders at thought...thoughts, oh no, I have just opened a huge can of worms*

Profile E-mail  
Report this post    Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 10:48PM 
Colonel

Source: Off Campus
ok where the hell are we? this doesn't look like RURAL ARKANSAS. if they are related to you ie they come to family reunions then they are off limits. how bout this, there are billions of people on this earth, there are prolly at max 40 or so you can't fuck, find one you can. find a slut not in the family.god i can't believe there are 5 pages about this shit. here let me clarify.
YOU DO NOT FUCK FAMILY

Life is a disease
sexually transmitted, terminal, and fatal.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 12:11AM 

Source: Somewhere
ok, last time my cousin was at my house we were going to watch a movie and she insisted we watch it in my room and nobody else was at home. Then there was a scene of the movie were they were making out and she looks at me kindof funny so thats when i knew she wanted to do something, as we were moving closer together i hear this knocking on my window, and it just happend to be an old girl friend from high school, she lived not to far away and she had a fight with her family and need a place to go.
So something almost happend between us and i see what you guys say so i wont make any moves but if she makes a move on me i dont know what i'll do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 12:25AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Alpha Epsilon Pi
It's not hard. Say "HEY BITCH I'M NOT INTO INCEST! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NASTY FUCKING TRAMP!"

I'm with BJ... I don't see how the hell this fucking thread could manage to get to 5 pages. I mean Jesus Christ.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 1:44AM 
Colonel

Source: Altman Hall
Here's a question relating to this topic. For all the guys (this is directed toward males) who are saying or think it's sick to do your cousin/sister/any family at all, is it hot to do the Olsen twins at the same time (assuming they're gettin a little action b/t themselves too)? Is it morally wrong? Why isn't that gross if you think it's hot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 7:40AM 
Major

Source: TJ South
pupitre...

ok that's hitting below the belt on that one :lol:

well first off it's ok since it would only be fantasy for any of us..... never reality.... :lol:

ok back to the subject.... if she does make a move towards you, don't yell and scream at her since that would ruin any type of friendly relationship between u two....

just ask her if she has really thought this through and if she has, tell her that even though u feel mutually attracted to her, u don't want to put urself or her in jeopardy of being social outcasts.....

but if she keeps coming on to u just look at her and say

Bitch who you think you are, Chelsea Clinton?

and leave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 9:21AM 
Captain

Source: Off Campus
confused coward wrote:
ok, last time my cousin was at my house we were going to watch a movie and she insisted we watch it in my room and nobody else was at home. Then there was a scene of the movie were they were making out and she looks at me kindof funny so thats when i knew she wanted to do something, as we were moving closer together i hear this knocking on my window, and it just happend to be an old girl friend from high school, she lived not to far away and she had a fight with her family and need a place to go.
So something almost happend between us and i see what you guys say so i wont make any moves but if she makes a move on me i dont know what i'll do.

Ok, I'm beginning to wonder if something already has happened between the two of you, and you are just looking for some sort of moral justification from us, and you'll drag this post out until someone agrees that your actions weren't crazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 10:09AM 
Major General

Source: Wilson Library
ElPupitre wrote:
Here's a question relating to this topic. For all the guys (this is directed toward males) who are saying or think it's sick to do your cousin/sister/any family at all, is it hot to do the Olsen twins at the same time (assuming they're gettin a little action b/t themselves too)? Is it morally wrong? Why isn't that gross if you think it's hot?

Would i want to? Hell yeah!

Is it right to fuck 2 sisters at the same time. I don't think so....seems pretty wrong to me, although as said above, it would never happen, lol.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 10:22AM 
Major General

Sexual relations with a male and a female relative is different than that between two female relatives. Is still frowned upon, of course, but the whole fear of a child isn't there. THEREFORE, I wouldn't mind the Olsen twins doubleing up on me. Hell, I'm not related to them, let them worry about that stuff.

Remember, Jesus loves you...but he doesn't put out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 3:51PM 
Major

SarahKellyIsMad wrote:
Ok, I'm beginning to wonder if something already has happened between the two of you, and you are just looking for some sort of moral justification from us, and you'll drag this post out until someone agrees that your actions weren't crazy.

that's a good point, but i doubt it....

he seems to want approval first, since he started the thread in the first place...

i just think that you are really desperate to get laid.....

when ur relatives start getting really hot, then it's time to get a hooker....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5