Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mon 04-29-2024 7:14AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Physics 23 Test 2
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 11:19PM 

Source: Somewhere
Damn I owned you guys with that physics test. lol bitches!!! :twisted:

Report this post    Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 11:21PM 
Colonel

Source: VPN
Quote:
Source: TJ Hall

Uh huh...

"I'll attract them with my human call.... 'I'm so wasted, I'm so wasted!'" - Dryad, Night Elf, Warcraft III Reign of Chaos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 11:27PM 

Can you tell me what my grade is its the test that says bad mother fucker on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 11:29PM 

I wish I had written fuck you bieniek on it before I turned it in, but I was too pissed off to think of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 03-17-2004 11:44PM 
Brigadier General

Source: TJ North
I really didn't think it was that bad. I screwed up the first written question royally, but besides that, I am pretty sure I did really well. Low to Mid-B range most likely. It was a lot trickier than the last test, though. I will give you that.

"What do you mean 'brought it bowling,' Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude." -Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 4:10AM 
Captain

I'll have a Samuel Jackson.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 8:15AM 
Lieutenant General

Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

Source: Altman Hall
crap, I thought I did really well, but now that I am hearing all this stuff about it, I probably seriously bombed it. There goes Physics for this semister, I may be looking at another try at this class *shudders*.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: yep
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 8:32AM 
Sergeant

Source: TJ South
Well... I HAD an A. Now it will be a low B. That test was similar to the past tests but was very different in many ways. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 9:25AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Physics
Yup, I know what you mean. Last semester I was one of those "rare cases" where I ended the class with 694 points, so I ended up getting a D.

But hey... D for Done. That's why I'm in Phys 24 this semester, and never have to worry about Bieniek ever again. Course, I have a D in Phys 24 right now too, so I'm not doing much better. ;) Ugh. I really don't want to take Phys 107 next semester... That's gonna fucking blow hardcore.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 9:27AM 
Captain

Hooray for community college!

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 9:58AM 

Average was 73.5%, and they added 15 points on to everyone's scores because they made a mistake (momentum problem had 2 correct answers). I'm thinking (hoping) i got a C or B....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 10:36AM 
Brigadier General

Source: CivilE Building
Swirls wrote:
Yup, I know what you mean. Last semester I was one of those "rare cases" where I ended the class with 694 points, so I ended up getting a D.

But hey... D for Done. That's why I'm in Phys 24 this semester, and never have to worry about Bieniek ever again. Course, I have a D in Phys 24 right now too, so I'm not doing much better. ;)

I thought you had to have a C in Phys 23 to go to Phys 24. Maybe that's the math department rule, but I could've sworn it was like that. Feel free to correct me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 10:50AM 
Lieutenant General

Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

it is that way. BTW anyone else grossed out when Beiniek tounged the bike wheel? *gag*

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 10:55AM 
Colonel

Yes, that was pretty fucked up in lecture today, in order to stop a spinning bike wheel, he stuck his tounge out and stopped it. I was sitting next to Shadowcat and we were both like WTF? Did he just do that? Then he DID IT AGAIN!! The man is very wierd, but I still think I did well on the second test.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 03-18-2004 11:12AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Alpha Epsilon Pi
snipermav wrote:
Swirls wrote:

But hey... D for Done. That's why I'm in Phys 24 this semester, and never have to worry about Bieniek ever again. Course, I have a D in Phys 24 right now too, so I'm not doing much better. ;)

I thought you had to have a C in Phys 23 to go to Phys 24. Maybe that's the math department rule, but I could've sworn it was like that. Feel free to correct me.

Sort of. The requirement for Phys 24 is only to have PASSED Phys 23, not to have received a C or better in Phys 23 (yes... A D is passing in this school). However, the requirement for most departments and other classes that use Physics 23 as a prereq (i.e. Statics) require a C or better in it. I just got lucky and they haven't caught me yet. ;)

But since it's already passed midterm, I really don't see my department telling me that I have to drop the class now because I haven't satisfied the prerequisites.

Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next