Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 3:16PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: "i never seen nothing like this"
PostPosted: Fri 03-19-2004 1:23AM 

Source: Somewhere
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/03/18/ ... index.html

god, why do so many idiots live in the midwest?

"never seen nothing"??? maybe im just fanatical.

*note fyi: im not gay, but pro gay rights

Report this post    Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 03-19-2004 1:31AM 
Lieutenant

Source: Altman Hall
::sigh:: Precisely what I was talking about in that other thread... And the grammatical errors in their speech irk me to no end as well...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 03-19-2004 5:01AM 

But 12-year-old Caitlin Kinney, attending the meeting with her mother, said she supported the commissioners' initial vote.

"I think they should go further, try to see if they can ban them," she said. "It's not a Christian thing."

fuckin' amazing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 03-19-2004 5:48AM 
Lieutenant

Source: TJ South
wow....just wow. sounds like your typical small town.....

SEX is GOOD!

Post subject: In the south
PostPosted: Fri 03-19-2004 9:50AM 

That town is in the eastern mountains of Tennessee, which I would consider to be in the South.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 03-20-2004 1:57AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Off Campus
Quote:
But 12-year-old Caitlin Kinney, attending the meeting with her mother, said she supported the commissioners' initial vote.

"I think they should go further, try to see if they can ban them," she said. "It's not a Christian thing."

wow, that just really scares me. fanatics like this freak me out and are another problem with this world, imho.

This is Chopper Dave's made for TV Movie 'Blades Of Vengeance',See He's a Chopper Pilot By Day,But by Night he Fights Crime As a Werewolf (uht Uh) YEAH!

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re: "i never seen nothing like this"
PostPosted: Sat 03-20-2004 1:41PM 
Major General

Location: Stone's throw from Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs

Source: Off Campus
pigeonhole wrote:
god, why do so many idiots live in the midwest?

"never seen nothing"??? maybe im just fanatical.

*note fyi: im not gay, but pro gay rights

Three things.

How can you claim not to believe in a God, and then reference his name as though he exists? I have never understood why people do that.

Why do you pick on spoken grammar? You of all people should know that grammar doesn't seem to hold any credence in the real world. After all, I hear all the time, "We're engineers. We don't care about English. Leave me alone." And they manage to get along all right. I will in fact argue that knowledge of grammar, diction, and spelling are important, and I don't understand how college-educated students can be so ignorant of these basic facts. But to be quite honest, you can get along without them, and UMR is proof.

And why don't you just get an ID? You're on often enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 03-21-2004 3:58PM 
Major General

Source: TJ Hall
Shows how narrow minded and intorlerent some people can be.....see crap like this all the time living in the Ozarks..... :roll:

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 03-21-2004 5:56PM 

lukecp wrote:
Shows how narrow minded and intorlerent some people can be.....see crap like this all the time living in the Ozarks..... :roll:

damn right, we don't want no queers in the ozarks, I'm all for making it illegal to be a homo, its a crime against nature.

and I'll show you a narrow mind...(shaking fist)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 5:42AM 
Captain

I just can't believe what they want to do...charge them with crimes against nature :roll:

12 Reasons Why Gay People Should Not Be Allowed To Marry

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like eyeglasses, polyester, and birth control. (You just imagined the penguins. Anyway, penguins are unnatural: they're birds, they fly underwater. Nuff said.)
2. Heterosexual marriages are valid becasue they produce children. Infertile couples and old people can't legally get married because the world needs more children.
3. Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
4. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if Gay marriage is allowed, since Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage was meaningful.
5. Heterosexual marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are property, blacks can't marry whites, and divorce is illegal.
6. Gay marriage should be decided by people, not the courts, because the majority-elected legislatures, not courts, have historically protected the rights of the minorities.
7. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire counrty. That's why we have only one religion in America.
8. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
9. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
10. Children can never suceed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why single parents are forbidden to raise children.
11. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. Heterosexual marriage has been around for a long time, and we could never adapt to new social norms because we haven't adapted to things like cars or longer lifespans.
12. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because a "seperate but equal" institution is always constitutional. Seperate schools for African-Americans worked just as well as seperate marriages for gays and lesbians will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 7:17AM 
Major General

Source: TJ North
Anonymous wrote:
lukecp wrote:

damn right, we don't want no queers in the ozarks, I'm all for making it illegal to be a homo, its a crime against nature.

Why, because YOU don't like it? Because it dosen't agree with YOUR religion?

I'm defenitly not gay.....infact i don't like homosexuality at all.....however i am all for gay rights. I see no reason why they shouldn't get the same rights as everyone else.

Anyway, lots of racisim and other narrow minded crap like that goes on in the Ozarkds. Lived there my whole life....its really strange how some people, who have also lived in the Ozarks their whole lives, get so damn racist when there really aren't any other people living in the area besides whites.....its like 99% Anglo-Saxon.. :roll:

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 3:22PM 
Penis Hater

Tell me one thing, why do gay people need to be married instead of having civil unions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 4:39PM 
Colonel

Source: McAnerney Hall
so they can wear wedding dresses

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 6:25PM 
Major General

Source: TJ North
Hey Assclown wrote:
so they can wear wedding dresses

LOL!

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 8:24PM 

lukecp wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
lukecp wrote:

Why, because YOU don't like it? Because it dosen't agree with YOUR religion?

I'm defenitly not gay.....infact i don't like homosexuality at all.....however i am all for gay rights. I see no reason why they shouldn't get the same rights as everyone else.

Anyway, lots of racisim and other narrow minded crap like that goes on in the Ozarkds. Lived there my whole life....its really strange how some people, who have also lived in the Ozarks their whole lives, get so damn racist when there really aren't any other people living in the area besides whites.....its like 99% Anglo-Saxon.. :roll:

I believe its more like 95% to be correct and not all people are racist, the farther away from springfield the more racist they are though. and thats because those small towns have shitty schools and dumb people are racists, and its diffrent with gays are completly diffrent ,dumb and smart people alike hate gays, i said it,
blacks or females deserve rights becuase they didnt chose to be black female, but queers chose to stick it in anothers mans ass, its fucking gross. God made Adam and Eve not adam and steve. And so it doesn't go with MY religion, why dont you go to the middle east and try to be gay, they'll cut your dick off its against thier religion to, maby we should team up with the muslims and jihad against queers and lesbians for peace in the middle east

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next