Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 4:51AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 10:50PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Kelly Hall
Dude, are you a retard? God made Adam and Lilith?
In all seriousness though, you are still a retard. Do you honestly think that being gay is a choice? I'm sure the few gay people on this forum didn't just wake up one day and say, "hey--I think I'll be sexually attracted to men for the rest of my life." If it's such an easy choice, do a little experiment for me. Be gay. That's right, be gay--just for a day. I know I couldn't.
All things considered, you're stil a retard.

Report this post    Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 11:07PM 
Captain

Source: TJ North
What about hot lesbians? Can they not get married a make sweet, sweet love?

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 03-22-2004 11:07PM 
Major General

Location: Stone's throw from Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs

Source: Altman Hall
Or as Kyle of South Park puts it..

Sit..good boy, sit... Now stay...yeah, stay...good boy! Now don't be gay. Come on boy, don't be gay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 12:34AM 
Penis Hater

Source: TJ South
John Bono wrote:
In all seriousness though, you are still a retard. Do you honestly think that being gay is a choice? I'm sure the few gay people on this forum didn't just wake up one day and say, "hey--I think I'll be sexually attracted to men for the rest of my life." If it's such an easy choice, do a little experiment for me. Be gay. That's right, be gay--just for a day. I know I couldn't.

When I went to NWMSU last year, there was a guy who did exactly that. One year he kept getting rejected by all the girls, so when he came back the next year, he decided that he was going to be gay. He changed the way he talked, walked, acted... you name it.
And the "if you think you could, then do it" argument is retarded. I'm pretty sure I could kill someone, but I'm not gonna go do it to prove it. Same goes for this, I'm against it, so why would I do it to prove it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 1:14AM 

Source: Somewhere
Sutherlands wrote:
John Bono wrote:

When I went to NWMSU last year, there was a guy who did exactly that. One year he kept getting rejected by all the girls, so when he came back the next year, he decided that he was going to be gay. He changed the way he talked, walked, acted... you name it.
And the "if you think you could, then do it" argument is retarded. I'm pretty sure I could kill someone, but I'm not gonna go do it to prove it. Same goes for this, I'm against it, so why would I do it to prove it?

According to a friend of mine, the same thing happened with Nathan Mundis. Like a switch.

If homosexuality isn't a choice, then the conservatives should be all for legalizing it, but banning the men from being sperm donors and the women from being surrogate mothers. Then the gene will just work itself out and the conservatives will win.

But obviously it's not a gene, and this tactic would never work. It's a choice, and, therefore, it can be a wrong choice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 2:24AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Off Campus
my opinion is that it is a mental disease. some people make the choice to be gay and some people's minds are just messed up that way and they need therapy to straighten it out. Of course I'm probably going to get bitched at because I think they need therapy.

This is Chopper Dave's made for TV Movie 'Blades Of Vengeance',See He's a Chopper Pilot By Day,But by Night he Fights Crime As a Werewolf (uht Uh) YEAH!

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 10:16AM 
Major General

If being gay is a choice, then isn't being straight a choice? I know i didn't just decide i liked the opposite sex one day....it just kind of happened. I find the "its a choice" argument to be weak at best. Its nothing new either. Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. And the "crime against nature" argument, wouldn't masturbation also be a crime against nature? I don't think we were designed to have sex with ourselves anymore than we were designed to have sex with the same sex. However everone has/does do it, so it must be ok....

Do you have a choice to be natuarlly straight, naturally hard working, naturally always in a good mood? We don't have alot of control over our personalities. Some aspects, yes, but defenitly not all.

Anyway, homosexuality is one of those things that really dosen't hurt anyone. Its not hurting you if you are straight, so why do you care?

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 11:03AM 

No no no no no...

It is not a choice to be heterosexual. We are predisposed to it biologically because one of any animal's main functions is to procreate. If sex wasn't fun and women weren't attractive, humans wouldn't be around anymore.

There is no biological benefit to homosexuality (other than making sure they don't have kids), so it is a CHOICE.

Heterosexuality and therefore heterosexual marriage (aka: MARRIAGE) is one of the foundations of our society because it ensures our society's survival, as well as ensures the place best suited for the upbringing of the young. That's why the government supports it.

There is no reason why the government should support homosexuality or even condone it. Sure, they should let it go on (sodomy laws should be overturned), BUT there should be no government encouragement or recognizing of homosexual "marriage." It serves no purpose, so the government should stay away. I know that I don't want my tax dollars wasted marrying people for whom there is no biological or sociological reason to be married. What about you?

Does that make sense?

Post subject: Hmm
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 11:39AM 

Well I dont want my tax dollers going to give healthcare to someone who is sexually premiscusis. It is proven that most gay people will participate in high risk sexual acts, more often than their straight counterparts. That is how AIDS got spread so rapidly in the 70's and 80's. As for marriage, why do you need a predominately Christian union to validate the love that you share with someone else? A civil union will do the same thing; and you don't have to pay the marriage penalty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 11:58AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Off Campus
lukecp wrote:
If being gay is a choice, then isn't being straight a choice? I know i didn't just decide i liked the opposite sex one day....it just kind of happened. I find the "its a choice" argument to be weak at best. Its nothing new either. Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. And the "crime against nature" argument, wouldn't masturbation also be a crime against nature? I don't think we were designed to have sex with ourselves anymore than we were designed to have sex with the same sex. However everone has/does do it, so it must be ok....

Do you have a choice to be natuarlly straight, naturally hard working, naturally always in a good mood? We don't have alot of control over our personalities. Some aspects, yes, but defenitly not all.

Anyway, homosexuality is one of those things that really dosen't hurt anyone. Its not hurting you if you are straight, so why do you care?

Being gay is a choice. If I was inclined to, then I could be gay. And you are not naturally hard working or naturally in a good mood. Those are learned behaviors and products of your environment and your choices. You do have lots of control over your personality, based on the choices you made throughout your life, but of course not total control. I'm sure that there are people with more gay tendencies than other people, but that does not mean they have to be gay. In my opinion that means they should seek help with their illness.

This is Chopper Dave's made for TV Movie 'Blades Of Vengeance',See He's a Chopper Pilot By Day,But by Night he Fights Crime As a Werewolf (uht Uh) YEAH!

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 3:36PM 
Penis Hater

Masturbation IS illegal.. at least in a lot of states... It's called sodomy... but good try though.

I have yet to hear a reason why gay people need marriages instead of civil unions.

The hard-working thing and all that you said... they are very much a choice. I've noticed flaws in my character over the past many years, and have changed them. It's called self-improvement. Try it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 4:46PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Castleman Hall
moo wrote:
my opinion is that it is a mental disease. some people make the choice to be gay and some people's minds are just messed up that way and they need therapy to straighten it out. Of course I'm probably going to get bitched at because I think they need therapy.

:roll: Since when is being sexually deviant a mental disease? By that reasoning, any minority is diseased. Being black is a genetic disease! Being Jewish is a mental disease! I like the way you think.
Of course, you don't have the worst reasoning skills on this board. That title goes to...
Anonymous wrote:
It is not a choice to be heterosexual. We are predisposed to it biologically because one of any animal's main functions is to procreate. If sex wasn't fun and women weren't attractive, humans wouldn't be around anymore.

There is no biological benefit to homosexuality (other than making sure they don't have kids), so it is a CHOICE.

There you are, folks! Anything natural selection would weed out is a choice! ADHD? Choice. Sickle-cell anemia? Choice. Genetic predisposition to cancer? Yup: chopice.
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Thank you republican logic. I will now will myslef into not thinking these ideas are preposterous.
Dubs wrote:
What about hot lesbians? Can they not get married a make sweet, sweet love?

Dubs here makes the best point of all. Listen to him, poeple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 6:02PM 
Penis Hater

Since when have there been hot lesbians? I mean real ones. And if there are, since when do they need to get married to make love?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 6:02PM 
Major General

Sutherlands wrote:
Masturbation IS illegal.. at least in a lot of states... It's called sodomy... but good try though

Illegial? Yes. Enforced? No. If they started enforcing that law everyone over the age of 14 would be going to court. I know its called sodomy, which by defenition is any unnatural sexual acts. Oral sex, anal sex, masturbation, are all sodomy. Even sex with the woman on top was onced considered sodomy and punished by death (According to the History Channell).

I would be for a civil union if they would get the same federal benifits of a marriege. State issued civil unions only give state benefits, not benefits like Social Security to the survior if one would die.

Quote:
I know that I don't want my tax dollars wasted marrying people for whom there is no biological or sociological reason to be married.

Last time i checked you had to pay for a marrige lisence...and as far as i know the govenrment dosen't pay for your weddings.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 03-23-2004 8:14PM 
Captain

I'm just saying there are probably some hot lesbians in real life that want to get married. I think they should be able to get married, especially if they like to say .... take a camera into their bedroom while they make their sweet, hot, lickin' love.

And if they just so happen to put said tape on the internet for somebody of any race or religion to enjoy, that would be delicious. You see it's my opinion that enough hot lesbian action will bring an end to all problems in our society.

Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next