Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed 04-24-2024 10:19PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 11-16-2005 2:03PM 
Corporal

Source: TJ North
i missed the first thing, but i am interested in joining the group, when will you meet next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 12-06-2005 10:15PM 
Major

Source: TJ South
hey guys, just wondering if any of you have tried or have known someone that has tried to make up a new class for D&D. If ya do , do these classes usually tend to give too much of an advantage or do they tend to average out. The reason why I am asking this is because I have noticed in some of the Complete books there are spells that effect familiars only, like giving them enhanced battle abilities or even a safe place to hide. Well I then began to think of maybe making an arcane class that the player has a much closer link to his familiar than a normal mage would and that would give them even more enhanced spell prowness and the familiar would over time become a more formiable creature to fight in the mage's stead. Does it sound like something doable or just kinda silly?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 12-07-2005 10:35AM 
Gun Hater

Source: MST Wireless
Have you tried just modding a druid to do that, or heck, you could multiclass druid and wizard and get something pretty crazy, get a familiar and a companion.
you could modify the druid class to have the arcane spells that you want, rather than devine spells.

And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 12-07-2005 2:45PM 
Major

yea I guess that could work, or maybe just making it a class avaliable to druids and maybe cally it "Druid of the Mystic" which their animal companion is also considered a familiar and gains the boost that the companion would get plus what you would get for having a familiar.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 12-13-2005 5:04PM 
Major

Well guys I think this will be my last post on Seek for a long time. I have decided to transfer to another school, if ya noticed that in the e-mail we where all suppose to receive on that. I just hope SEMO works out for me and that I can find a D&D group to play with back there. Its been fun while it lasted.

Profile E-mail