Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri 04-19-2024 12:44AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 11-07-2005 10:33PM 
Captain

Source: Farrar Hall
OK. So, basically what we have here is a complete misunderstanding and difference of opinion. In my opinion, its just another act of the white man oppressing the black mans attempt to have fun. What?! A black man cant play an RPG? Well fuck you too Kracker. As far as requiring skill goes, have you ever played the game? If so, OK. If not and or "have just seen it played" Shut the fuck up. The same group of guys that are in the Guild Wars Guild "NIGA" will also pwn your asses in AOE 3 (an RTS) and we'd love to shoot you in the face on BF2 (an fps), as we play both of these fine games as well.

This post was an invitation for the other guild here in Rolla, challenging them to friendly online competition in the game Guild Wars. Not for fucking commentary by the likes of Sutherlands, Sczroer, Fallout-Boy and the rest of the Peanut Gallery.

The fact that you honkies thought that "NIGA" stood for a deragatory word for a person of African-American Descent, shows that you were corrupted by the man. "NIGA" actually stands for New International Gaming Association. So, in conclusion, FUCK RIGHT OFF!

The challenge still stands bitches. Later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 12:04AM 
Gun Hater

Source: TJ North
yes, quite right. but you need to be skillful in order to formulate and enact an acceptable strategy

And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 12:55AM 
Penis Hater

Source: Fidelity
Phil: No, you don't.

Neba:
1. Are you retarded?
2. When is the "white man" oppressing the "black man"? I don't really get that.
3. You say "Kracker" and "honkie" and expect us to accept that this wasn't an attempt at something playing off of nigger?
4. Misunderstanding and difference of opinion? Of what? Because someone's trying to oppress someone? Huh?
5. You posted on Seek expecting not to get commentary?
6. You say "black man" and "white man" and then later on switch to "a person of African-American Descent"? Why? Trying to hide something about the way you think?
7. Do you really expect someone to believe that NIGA has no absolutely no relation to nigger? I mean... people often say "nigga"... and I know that it is an awfully long way from saying that to an acryonym of "NIGA"
8. Refer to #1.

My new title was my idea...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 7:33AM 
more like GAY SWIFT

Source: Off Campus
neba wrote:
we'd love to shoot you in the face on BF2 (an fps)

Let's take this to CSS baby! It's Chank'in time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 10:26AM 
Lieutenant General

Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

wow, with neba's last post, my respect for most of humanity just dropped 10 points.

I think sutherlands is pretty much on the ball.

Also, I had no idea that so much hostile profanity was present when a "friendly challenge" has been issued. This whole thing reminds me of that "You got served" crap.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Sutherlands = yes
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 11:15AM 
Lieutenant

Source: Holtman Hall
Totally with Sutherlands on this one. Neba, how can you expect to not have all this "commentary" when you trash talk like that? You've showed us how foolish your clan must be. Even though you were looking for a clan match, you should still show courtesy to the opposing team, if you want to have a serious match. I may be mistaken, but I don't think you did that. Does your clan have any rules, or does anything go? Obviously with your name that "doesn't pertain to African-Americans in any way" was not even considered. Was that the first thing that popped into your head (or whoever created the clan)? And oh...look at that, it just so happens to read like a certain racial slur. Wow, touchet. Hopefully what you get out of this is an understanding of how to post on Seek42 to get your desired results.

On a seperate note, almost any FPS requires lots of skill. The ones that are more realistic require much more skill than the unrealistic ones. For example, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty require a lot more skill than Quake. Yes, I have Guild Wars and no, it doens't require hardly any skill. Yeah, you have to put together a good skill combo, but all in all, it comes down to mashing the 1-8 keys on the keyboard, not much else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 11:49AM 
Brigadier General

Quote:
For example, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty require a lot more skill than Quake.

mmm no.

neba

Quote:
challenging them to friendly online competition

Ya, calling ppl bitches, crackers and such is all fun and games.

Last edited by Fall0ut-Boy on Tue 11-08-2005 11:52AM, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sutherlands = yes
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 11:50AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Fidelity
N2soccer21 wrote:
The ones that are more realistic require much more skill than the unrealistic ones. For example, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty require a lot more skill than Quake.

rofl.

Explain. Why does it matter if the game is realistic?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 12:15PM 
Major

N2soccer21 wrote:
On a seperate note, almost any FPS requires lots of skill. The ones that are more realistic require much more skill than the unrealistic ones. For example, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty require a lot more skill than Quake.

K, I'm gonna have to chime in with the other 2 guys on this one. I can't help but think that you've never played anyone challenging in one of those games, if you've even played it at all. Yes the realism of some games makes them more difficult in certain ways, especially when it comes to properly shooting certain guns. (thats all I can think of that might make them require more skill) Now on the other hand with games like "Quake" as your example, speed and accuracy are far more prevalent in the requirements to be "good" at that game. Accuracy being the biggest issue, and timing tossed in there too. I would like to see anyone who thinks they have skill at a realistic game even have a CHANCE with a railgun or the likes against someone even relatively decent at Quake or Doom or whatever else is out there (Painkiller pops into mind). I've at least mingled in nearly every FPS I've ever heard of to see what I do and dont like about each, and I'll have to say the more realistic ones require less skill, however more teamwork (very different). Just a thought to ponder. 2 cents.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 12:16PM 
Spanish

Source: MST Wireless
N2soccer21 wrote:
The ones that are more realistic require much more skill than the unrealistic ones. For example, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty require a lot more skill than Quake.

I swear, everytime you open your mouth, you make it apparent to everyone around you that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm going to start deleting your posts the next time you make retarded posts like that without backing up your false assumptions.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 12:17PM 
Major

heretic^ wrote:
N2soccer21 wrote:

I swear, everytime you open your mouth, you make it apparent to everyone around you that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm going to start deleting your posts the next time you make retarded posts like that without backing up your false assumptions.

lol, ^^ having admin is fun isn't it? I sorta miss those days.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 2:04PM 
I gotta have more cowbell

I love fps's, but please, any talk of the "reality" of a game is retarded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 2:38PM 
Captain

Source: Farrar Hall
Dear Sutherlands,

First of all, Misunderstanding comes from the original reason for this post, a challenge to the other guild in Rolla.

Secondly, difference of opinion comes from whether or not Guild Wars requires skill. True, while the PvE part doesnt require much skill to play this does not translate to PvP. If ever try to play PvP you will lose miserably.

By switching my description of a black person to "ppl of African American Descent", I attempted to make you ppl of pure and clean thoughts only understand what I was talking about. You know racism only resides in ppl that openly speak about it (plz note sarcasm). The way I think has very litte to nothing to do with the original intent of this post. This was a joke and nothing more. Apparently we do not share the same lightheartedness and humor that blatant racism should be dealt with. Being a minority I know and have experienced many acts of racism, and have found that dealing with it in a humorous light is the best solution. Life is to short to take these things seriously. Lighten the fuck up. And dont be such an ass clown, life is entirely to short for that as well.

Sorry you didn't understand this the first time, as I cannot type in grunts and howls. Whoever is translating this for sutherlands, please grunt and howl slowly, and leave nothing out. Thanks.

Dear ShadowCat38,

What does the 38 stand for? Times sutherlands or Fallout - Boy has sucked you off? And sutherlands is on whose balls? yours? And quite honestly, no one really gives a fuck as to what your respect level of humanity is. OH NO, The Great Douche ShadowCat has lost 10 points of respect. WHO THE FUCK CARES. Lighten up douchebag. Plus, I got a talisman of respect for humanity +15 that I can loan you. Itll be alright.

As fer the rest of ya'~

Trash Talk is involved in any invitation to a challenge, friendly or not, so you can suck my dick. Ever heard of taunting? ITS A JOKE, ITS A FUCKING JOKE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! Chill out ppl. I guess the guys that belong to the guild we're challenging are either to busy playing, dont have a guild hall, or dont care. Skill, Shmill its a game in the long run and thats all itll ever be. IMO, if you play a game long enough, you'll be good at it. Making competition and trash talking is what makes them fun and enjoyable. If you dont understand this basic logic and humor, you live a very sad life. Seriously guys, lighten up.

~Capn'

By the way bitches ( refering to the guys that belong to the opposing guild and no one else) the challenge still stands. Post here if you're interested in a battle. Itll be fun. Man I hate being so PC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 2:51PM 
Lieutenant General

Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

OOH!! That talisman is supposed to be rare! And YOU'd just GIVE it to me?! Sure, I'll take it.

Maybe trash talk is present in invitations to challenges, but in Seek42, such "public" displays of rudeness are often met with the same, whether or not it is relevant.

BTW: The 38 has to do with a particular WWII aircraft, and the "Shadowcat" was the name of one of these said aircraft. Clever guess with the balls and stuff though. Try to cut back on the gay pr0n, and maybe such images won't pop into your head (just a suggestion).

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11-08-2005 3:39PM 
Brigadier General

Quote:
Plus, I got a talisman of respect for humanity +15 that I can loan you. Itll be alright.

Did that come with the account you bought along with your skill, or did you get that all by yourself?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next