Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue 04-23-2024 5:47AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Xbox 360 games? anyone want to trade/borrow
PostPosted: Mon 01-16-2006 9:45PM 
Drowning

Source: TJ South
Im sure a bunch of people have 360 here, i was wondering if anyone was up for some game swapping or borrowing since the blockbuster here dosent seem to rent them.

I have:
PGR3
COD2
PD0
Kameo

pretty much beat them all and would like to try Condemned, Gun, DOA4

Join us in IRC, irc.seek42.net

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Xbox 360 games? anyone want to trade/borrow
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 8:59AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Fidelity
LostBoyz wrote:
Im sure a bunch of people have 360 here, i was wondering if anyone was up for some game swapping or borrowing since the blockbuster here dosent seem to rent them.

I have:
PGR3
COD2
PD0
Kameo

pretty much beat them all and would like to try Condemned, Gun, DOA4

I have:

PGR3
COD2
PD0
Kameo
Condemned
DOA4
Gun
Madden 06
NHL 2K6

Anyone else up for a LAN? I'll be gone Saturday, but I'll be in town Friday and Sunday.

I'd like to play King Kong or Most Wanted. Anyone else have "Outpost Kalori X"? It's awesome!!! It's like the old hotdog stand game on DOS, but it has a ton of updates from the creaters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 9:44AM 
Major General

Source: RC I
Meh, I'm out this weekend, but next week is great. I've fallen to 9th in onslaught on PD0, so I'm trying to work that back up. King Kong is definitely a fun game (plus, playing it one time through gives you 1000 gamerscore points). But, I've done a lot of selling games lately, so I don't really have anything to trade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 10:19AM 
Drowning

i had ridge racer 6 mainly because my sister got it from her blockbuster for 25 bucks, it sucks balls in case anyone is wondering, super arcadey and annoying ass announcer that only talks about nitrous. but i traded it in for 35 and got PGR3 for 45. so much happier

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 12:24PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Fidelity
kjk437 wrote:
Meh, I'm out this weekend, but next week is great. I've fallen to 9th in onslaught on PD0, so I'm trying to work that back up.

No offense, but playing a game to stay on the top ten will do nothing but piss you off in the long run... I'm sure your extremely good at it, but it's only been out for a little over a month and Halo3 or any replacement is a long way off.

I LOVE COD2 online. It's alot more like CS, then most online games. The only real problem with it is that Multiplayer was an after-thought for the game. The levels are built from the campaign, and it apsolutely has the worst Xbox Live interface I've ever seen, not to mention the way it selects hosts, even with the host patch coming out soon it could have pulled in alot of Xbox Live Halo players, and been a major Xbox Live title with just a few more options.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 1:38PM 
Major General

Source: RC I
Worseley wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
Meh, I'm out this weekend, but next week is great. I've fallen to 9th in onslaught on PD0, so I'm trying to work that back up.

No offense, but playing a game to stay on the top ten will do nothing but piss you off in the long run... I'm sure your extremely good at it, but it's only been out for a little over a month and Halo3 or any replacement is a long way off.

I LOVE COD2 online. It's alot more like CS, then most online games. The only real problem with it is that Multiplayer was an after-thought for the game. The levels are built from the campaign, and it apsolutely has the worst Xbox Live interface I've ever seen, not to mention the way it selects hosts, even with the host patch coming out soon it could have pulled in alot of Xbox Live Halo players, and been a major Xbox Live title with just a few more options.

Yeah, I had CoD2 for the 360 (got it as an early gift), but I already had it for the PC, so there really was not point in playing it on the 360, especially when the multiplayer is so much better on the PC. As far as the whole top ten in PD0 goes, it's just the game that's captured my interest the most, so far. I've been playing it far more than any other game (especially after my save file was deleted on DoA4, which I also love, go Spartan-458), that's all. I'm not obsessed or anything. However, when Oblivion comes out, my social life is probably over (coincidentally, it's supposed to come out on my birthday, go figure).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 6:05PM 
Drowning

whats everyones gamertags,

i already got worseley

mine is:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 01-17-2006 6:21PM 
Major General