Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri 04-19-2024 5:00PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 08-30-2004 6:22PM 

Source: Somewhere
yeah we had a 4 man team who won all the igames events over winter at the wreck room...the only people who really kept playing alot are me and my partner...dcELITE stopped playing for awhile but is trying to pick back up again...itd be good to get some games in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 08-30-2004 6:24PM 
Major

Source: Farrar Hall
When did it close down and what for? I thought they were remodeling that place or something, I remember that one time it was cold as hell there because one side of the wall was out, lol.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 08-30-2004 8:42PM 

The main guy, forgot his name, quit to move back to California I think, and I guess no one picked up his business. It's just now the restaurant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 08-30-2004 9:02PM 

I've been reading some very interesting posts. I'm always up for a game, as long as I'm not doing something else. IM me on MSN at paulmyers00@hotmail.com, or email me at plmwt5@umr.edu, but you're much more likely to get me at hotmail.

Anywho..I don't claim to have any 1337 skills, but I've played my fair share of Halo, and I love some team CTF games.

I'd be glad to play on Floor 5 of TJ South anyday that you're playing, just give me a room number.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6