Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 12:52PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Paintball roll call
PostPosted: Sun 12-03-2006 9:02PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Off Campus
Okay, just to get a list together of all the people who are willing to play (once the weather gets a little better, probably starting next semester) either locally or to all go someplace together, let's all post here.

In order to keep this as a roll call, please post discussion in the other paintball thread or start a new one. Of course, I have no authority, so...

Please post your name/nickname, your favorite gun/guns, what styles of paintball you like to play (airball/speedball, woodsball, big game, scenario, regular, or extra crispy), what days you are usually available to play, and are you willing to travel with a group to visit a field?

they call me Cornflake

I use a stock class Phantom

I'll play everything but I love scenarios and I'm not a fan of woodsball (no bunkers)

I can play on saturdays and on sunday afternoons

I am willing to travel, but not often - our field is pretty nice and balanced, but I do enjoy a good day of airball/speedball and I'm willing to go >500 miles for a 3 or more day scenario

http://web.umr.edu/~ikellogg/heretic%5E-owls.gif

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 12-03-2006 10:35PM 
Major General

Source: Fidelity
My nickname is any variation of my last name, Knocke. Use your imagination.

I have no equipment, so would prefer to go where I can rent or have someone lend things to me.

I have no equipment I'm a casual player, and have only played a few times. That being said, I'm up for learning any of the various game types, etc.

I'd play mainly on weekends. Saturday or Sunday is fine for me.

I'd be willing to travel, but for the first few times I'd like to stay around here until I find out if this is for me or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12-04-2006 10:08AM 
Captain

Source: TJ North
My name is Tyler

I have a 06 Orange Shocker, but still need to borrow nitro tank and hopper from a friend, until xmas

I love air ball, hyperball, brickyard, and on occasion woodball. never played scenario but more into the tourny style. im avilable pretty much any day, sat and sun are fine. i will drive but cant drive due to the fact that my car is at home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12-04-2006 10:26AM 
Brigadier General

Well I know everyone of you guys. I've met you all several times by now.

I have a custom Autococker w/ Nitro. I also have a Nitrous Spyder and 3 M98 gun sets. Not everything is in Rolla though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12-04-2006 11:58AM 
Lieutenant

Source: TJ South
Im Dan obviously.. I have a Smart Parts Ion.. and I'll play anyone, anything, anywhere. Not trying to sound cocky.. just willing to play whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 12-06-2006 7:25PM 
Captain

I'm Destri.

I have a modified tippmann 98 custom, with response triggering.

I can play whenever, weekends are good.

It would actually be pretty cool to play in the snow. We could find some place to go. There used to be an indoor paintball area over on CC highway, but it shut down to the public. Now theres the one out in doolittle. Which has a speedball and a woodball set up. For those of you who didn't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 12-06-2006 8:40PM 
Brigadier General

Outer Limits, the paintball field off of CC highway has been closed for a while now. I was one of the people who ran it back then. The one in Doolittle is pretty crummy and doesn't get alot of people.