Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 2:38PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Stl to rolla for st. pats and back
PostPosted: Wed 03-11-2009 8:38PM 
Major

Source: Off Campus
Ok here it is, I'm coming down to good ol' Rolla this weekend. Thought I should be continuing the tradition of being nice and offering rides since I was able to find some through seek. So the plan is to leave Friday March 13th hopefully no later than 1pm from St. Louis. That way I'll be down there about 2:30-3pm. If anyone needs a ride down there or needs stuff brought down since I have access to a Suburban, I'll be glad to try and accommodate within reason. Obviously ride etiquette should apply, if bringing stuff it would be nice to have a little for the gas. However if you send me to some house to pick something up thats connected, heavy, complicated, etc that would take an hour or more to disassemble with me helping I'd have to ask for a gift for my time and effort. Also if something needs to be brought back from rolla to stl. As far as when I'd be leaving rolla thats still being decided either sunday in the afternoon or sometime before friday. If someone needs a ride back that might decide when I leave. So I'll being checking again tomorrow afternoon and friday morning. Otherwise hope to see you all at the parties.

Profile E-mail